How can I order my tree?
You can conviniently order the tree of your choice through our website.
Can I order multiple trees?
Yes, you can order up to 3 of our 5-6ft, 6-7ft and 7-8ft trees, for larger orders or oversized trees above 8ft please visit the ‘commercial’ section on our homepage.
Do you provide different tree types?
Yes, as of now we provide 2 different types of tree species and sizes as well as wreaths.
What is the earliest I can pre-order my tree?
You can pre-order your tree anytime provided there is a timeslot available for your desired delivery date.
Delivery & Payment
Where & when do you deliver?
We deliver Mo-Sun from 10am-6pm to Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and Tsing Yi
Thursday & Friday from 10am-6pm to New Territories and Sai Kung
Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday from 10am-4pm to Discovery Bay, Tung Chung
Do you deliver to our doorstep?
We are striving to deliver to your doorstep provided it is not walk up building and somebody is at home to sign for the delivery. There is the option to deliver to your estate concierge/security service at own risk!
How much is the delivery?
Prices for delivery to Hong Kong Island and Kowloon are HK$158,- Delivery to New Territories, Sai Kung, Discovery Bay, Tung Chung and Tsing Yi are HK$158,-
Do you deliver to outlying Islands?
As of now we only deliver to the locations specified under Q7 however we’re working hard on making delivery available to our customers on outlying Islands in the future.
What if I miss my delivery?
If you happen to be unavailable to sign for your delivery you can arrange to leave the tree with your estate concierge/security service at own risk or you’ll be notified by our driver for another delivery attempt.
How can I pay for my tree?
We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.
For security reasons all payments regardless of method will be processed through our secure online payment provider PayPal.
Can I pick up my tree?
We do not provide a self pickup service.
Do you provide any tree accessories?
As of now for an additional charge we provide tree stands, wreaths and a removal service selectable on our website during the order process.
Where are the trees from?
All our trees are sourced from one of the most environmental responsible farms in the US. With a sustainable farm plan in place it allows them to produce the highest quality Christmas trees while supporting and protecting the environment around.
Are there any caring instructions for the trees?
- Start with a stable tree stand that will hold your tree without tipping and provide enough water ( 1 quart of water per inch of stem diameter 1 ).
- Clear a space large enough to handle the diameter of your tree and stay away from heat sources.
- All our trees get a fresh cut before being dispatched for delivery.
- For trees that have been cut longer than 4 hours, make a fresh cut of about a ½” disk from the base of the trunk for water uptake.
- Secure the tree in the stand making sure it is straight and add water.
- Water temperature doesn’t matter and no additives are needed.
- The tree will require a lot of water initially, so make sure there is plenty of water for uptake.